Saturday, July 11, 2009

Solutions

Well, you may know that my computer went black in Boston. As I was uploading pictures of a wonderful day. . . zip! Nada. Nothing. After we got home on Tuesday, dear son-in-law Eddie (my computer guru) looked it over, tried all his tricks, and announced that it is beyond his considerable abilities. So I will try to find a source to transfer what I have on it (years and years and years of documents, pictures, etc.) to another drive. Yes, I have (really, really, I have, I promise!) learned the lesson they have been trying to get me to learn for years. BACKUP!!!

Meanwhile, thank God for the little sale laptop sitting here at home barely used. Hopefully, today I can post the rest of the pictures of the wonderful, providence-filled trip to the Reformation 500 celebration in Boston! Coming soon . . . hopefully, today!

2 comments:

The Stricklen Family said...

Patiently waiting for your next post! I guess we will try and do a post as well ~ One of these days!

Molly

The Miller Family said...

Impatiently waiting for your next post. I was without a computer for 3 days, so I figured I'd have plenty of pics to dazzle my eyes with, when I finally got my computer repaired!

Love,
Katie