Monday, March 31, 2008

Here I am with Daisy Little from the Patriarchs' Wives group. What a blessing to meet dear sisters in person! Daisy, I am so sorry my camera is acting up! I had to use the "fix" feature because the picture came out so dark, and it always distorts the image a little. Otherwise, why would my hair suddenly look so . . . snowy?? (As grandson Daniel used to say with "air quotes", "yeah right!")
Some of the ladies at the end of the table -- Granddaughter Kitty standing, Daisy Little (left), Beth and Molly (my daughters) on the right. For the men in the foreground, serious conversation just keeps going on, in spite of cameras!




Some of the Miller, Discher, Stricklen and Little "littles" doing art projects together. We got quite a lovely collection for the refrigerator gallery last night!







No comments: