Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More memories

Frodge family men l to r: Granddaddy, Andrew (front l ) Benny, R.G. (next cowboy hat) and Matthew share a moment with Col. John Eidsmoe, historian, reinactor, and man of God. Col. Eidsmoe got R. G.'s attention right away with his understanding of the Southern cause during the War between the States.


Mary and Callie are excited to see a friend from Georgia. One of the wonderful benefits of our trip to Jamestown -- sweet fellowship with new and old friends, online friends finally met face-to-face, friends from previous conferences, fellow sleuths -- the great coming-together of the household of faith. What a blessing!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Bonnie! And it was wonderful to see your picture on Carmon's blog :-) It's neat to see you are still ministering to families all over the country. I know I'm blessed by you and the godly wisdom you share, and have been doubly blessed to say I've met you :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Bonnie said...

Thank you, Tammy. I love hearing from you (and reading your prolific garden blog!).

R said...

Hey Granmama,
finally found your blog again, I lost it but when you replied to my Confederate Chatechism thing, I got it off your signature. Still looks good :).

Deo Vindice.

R.G.

Bonnie said...

Thank you, R.G. I consider that high praise, indeed!