Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Note of Thanks . . .

. . . to some special friends from a great bunch of homeschool mothers -- the HAH (Homeschooling a Houseful) group. Thanks, Lynn, Marylou, Robyn, Tracey (oh, I hope I haven't missed anyone!) for taking the time to read and comment. Your friendship is sweet -- God bless your families as you walk His way. God is doing a great thing through you, ladies.

Oh, and Lora Lynn, I did not forget your question. I have it in a special place so I won't forget it. Hopefully, life will slow down a little next week. God bless the remnant families He is drawing to Himself in these uncertain times. Faithful is He Who has called you, Who also will DO IT!

4 comments:

Snowly said...

Beautiful blog!!! i just love it!!! please visit mine and comment!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping me in mind. I'm looking forward to your thoughts when life slows down for you.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i found hah again after all these years! (ceweston, here) bonnie, it blesses me to see all the pictures of you and your family. :-)

christine said...

i love the internet connecting florida and california like this. btw, who is still here?